Ingenious.CRM has complete, two-way synchronization with Microsoft Outlook contacts, calendar (appointments) and tasks, in addition to enhanced e-mail integration. You also have the option to use your entire Ingenious.CRM system from within the standard Microsoft Outlook interface. Lastly, this comprehensive integration also enables you to synchronize your CRM data to pocket devices such as mobile phones and PDAs that synchronize with Outlook.
With the powerful integration, you can:
- Use all the features of Ingenious.CRM entirely from within the Outlook interface; no more switching from one application to the other.
- Bi-directionally synchronize contacts, appointments and tasks between Outlook and Ingenious.CRM.
- Perform one-way export from Ingenious.CRM to Microsoft Outlook.
- Send e-mail within Ingenious.CRM using Outlook and automatically have the e-mail stored in the relevant customer contact history, including attachments.
- Easily import e-mail from Outlook into the appropriate customer contact within Ingenious.CRM.
- Choose which contacts and calendar items flow between applications, allowing you to work the way you want.
Benefits of Microsoft Outlook Integration include:
- Improved customer service; all customer communication can be tracked in the CRM system even as employees work from Outlook.
- Enhanced efficiency and increased productivity; employees can have faster access to vital customer information from within Outlook.
- CRM implementation success; internal staff adoption rates are higher as staff can use the CRM system from within the familiar Outlook interface.